Funny stuff (irony)
I think the rational view must be more like this...
* As a covert scheme, it's already an epic fail.
* As a supposed tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy nut-job, bearing in mind my "side of the fence", it's been clear for many a long year that such a scheme was running, and still is. (I obtained the IP's of a number of notorious *debunkers* a while back, and guess what ? All on the same sub-net. Hilarious.)
Sooooo, what is the purpose here ?
I'd hazard a guess that it's about...
* Going "public" about such a process to try and nail the coffin shut on a few topics
* Create "fear" by fueling those prone to MIB paranoia.
* "Covertly" warn those who speak out that "we ARE watching you".
* Open the door to legislative control over free-speech and dissenting voice.
* Stem the flow of people turning from "sheeple" into angry "citizens".
All I'd like to say is this...
I am a free man. I was born free. Whether legal or not, I will do and say whatever I please on any topic I choose to. I did not knowingly or unknowingly sign-up to any form of citizenship, or hand control of any of my self-defined birthrights to any entity.
Times have changed guys, and these days there are so many people who have (re)learned how to think for themselves and ask questions, that there is not an event on the planet that is not *investigated* by hordes of *tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs* to an extent that if it's BS, it gets exposed as BS.
Conspiracy+Theory is all growed up. It has matured. And it breeds.
Is there still a lot of rubbish out there ? Sure. *Prominent* 9/11 CT sites still peddle mountains of crap, but the point is that new events are investigated by millions of people in as much depth as is possible. If it doesn't stack up, the seed of doubt is spread far and wide.A9
(Swine Flu) jab anyone ?