The 9/11 Forum

Intelligent and evidence-based discussion of 9/11 issues

Skip to content

v

Welcome
Welcome!

Our vision is to provide a home to sincere 9/11 researchers free from biased moderation and abusive tirades from other members.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which only gives you access to view the discussions. New registration has been temporarily enabled; take advantage of it!

ASCE - Journal of Engineering Mechanics

Analysis, observations and theory related to progression.

ASCE - Journal of Engineering Mechanics

Postby Heiwa » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:21 pm

In February 2009 I sent a discussion paper to ASCE/Journal of Engineering Mechanics.

In June I was advised it had been reviewed and was going to be published - I just had to send a signed hard copy Copywright agreement by mail, which I did. I had sent an electronic one earlier. Nothing happened so end August I asked what was going on. ASCE/Jennifer replied that ASCE had not recieved my mail!

Now I have recieved below:

Date: 09-24-2009
Manuscript #: EMENG-296R1
Title: Discussion of "What Did and Did Not Cause Collapse of World Trade Center Twin Towers in New York" by Bazant, Le, Greening and Benson,
Authors: Anders Björkman, M.Sc.
Publication: Journal of Engineering Mechanics

Dear author,

EMENG-296R1 has successfully passed the production check performed by a member of ASCE's Journals Production Department. Any formatting or style questions the Production Editor had about your submission have been resolved. It has been placed in the queue of manuscripts that can be assigned to an issue.

Once your manuscript has been assigned to a specific issue, you will be contacted with information about the publication date. Then your manuscript will be moved forward for copyediting and typesetting. When your typeset proofs are ready, you will receive an e-mail that includes instructions on downloading the proofs, answering copyeditor queries, and submitting corrections.

We look forward to publishing your manuscript.

Sincerely,

Rajashree Ranganathan
Production Coordinator
Journal of Engineering Mechanics
ASCE Journals Production Department

Question! Do you think ASCE will ever publish may paper? Do you think I should publish the paper here?
Heiwa

Re: ASCE - Journal of Engineering Mechanics

Postby David B. Benson » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Heiwa wrote:In February 2009 I sent a discussion paper to ASCE/Journal of Engineering Mechanics.

Question! Do you think ASCE will ever publish may paper?
Yes. It will appear as a discussion followed by a closure in which Bazant (possibly with Le) will respond.
Do you think I should publish the paper here?
Doing so may violate the copyright agreement you signed.
David B. Benson

Re: ASCE - Journal of Engineering Mechanics

Postby stundie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Congratulations Hewia!

Lets hope it's assigned to an issue soon. :)
Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel.
stundie

Return to WTC1 and WTC2 - Collapse Progression